Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day 12


On day 12 we had all gotten up and went to the wellness center and had taken showers. When I got done with the showers I had waited for the other members of the group to get ready, while waiting I decided to check out the weight room. When I was in the weight room for about 20 minutes I had worked on my squats for 5 minutes then went to bench press for the rest of the time I was able to be in there. After everybody was ready we all loaded up and went across the street to the fishery program. When we got to the fishery program we went into the building and sat down in a room and Laura had set out a few snacks along with coffee, when Sully and I had heard coffee me and him had jumped out of our seats and got coffee. But when we all sat down we had listened Stephanie present about the little water channel they had built behind an owner’s property.

 A had filled up. After they had filled up the channel they had started to build a new channel and had taken 3 whole years to build. And during the presentation she had talked about when the old channel had to be taken out because of how bad it was starting to get. Also while they had started to build the other channel the best thing they could do for the owners was to help with making the lake a better spot for the people to be able to get out with ease if fell in. Then we had gone to end the end of her presentation and she was talking about how we were going to go to the owners land and had been able to go and walk around the channel and see what they had done differently.

                When we had gotten to the farm we had met up with land owners and they had talked about the land for a bit and we all had got to take some view points on where things were. When we got done they had let us go to the back of the land where the new water channel was. Then when we had got there we had walked around and they had showed us all about what was growing around the channel and how it was helping around the area. During the presentation and walking around my ribs had started to hurt really bad and then sully had to help me back to the vans and I took some Advil to help stop the pain and so I had laid In the van for a half hour while everyone had got through the walk. While I was in the van sully was still there to watch me and I fell asleep and I had thought I was sleeping for about a couple of hours but when I had asked how long I was asleep sully had told me I only fell asleep for five minutes.

                After the walk we all had got in the vans and I had started to feel better and when we had got to the fishery program we went next door to the wood shop and we all had gotten to help with canoe making that was going on. When we were working on the canoe a guy named John had helped us and we started to talk about how fun the canoe making was. So when we all had started doing some of the work sully and I got assigned to a certain job that John assigned to us. After doing the job he assigned us we had asked him what else we could do, but Jessica had said it was time to go. Finally after that we had asked John if we could come back sometime and help finish the canoe and he said that could use our help with the canoe. When we left we had went to the Wellness Center and started to do blogs, for a few hours, while there we had started to look at the weights and I was being tempted to go and workout. After the blogging we had left and started to head back to camp and had started to cook some Tacos. After tacos everyone had went to bed and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment